Chinese Paneer. Schezwan paneer recipe is a Indo Chinese paneer starter which is a close variation to the Chilli Paneer. Most people love to enjoy this as a appetizer or as a side with Noodles or Fried rice. Schezwan paneer is very quick to make and this post includes making the sauce.
Chilli paneer is a popular Indo Chinese starter made by seasoning fried Indian cottage cheese aka paneer in chilli sauce. We love the restaurant served Indo chinese foods. But I try to limit eating them out due to the MSG and large amount of sauces used. You can have Chinese Paneer using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese Paneer
- You need 250 gm of paneer cubes.
- You need 1 of onion cut into cubes.
- You need 1 of capsicum cut into cubed.
- You need 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of spring onion.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s of Oil as required.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of maida.
- Prepare of Pepper powder as required.
Paneer is a fresh, crumbly cheese which works beautifully with in aromatic Indian-style dishes, from vegetarian curries and stuffed pancakes to spiced skewers. Chilli Paneer is a popular Indo-Chinese dish. Chilli Paneer makes a spicy flavorful starter especially for many of my friends who enjoy the spicy food. Chilli Paneer can also be served as a side dish.
Chinese Paneer instructions
- Make a loose batter with corn flour, maida and water. Dip paneer cubes in it and deep fry it in oil..
- In another pan heat oil, throw the garlic and stir till the raw smell goes. Now add sugar salt, vinegar and sauces (soya and ketchup) give it a good stir..
- Add the cubed onion and capsicum and fry it for some time. And add the deep fried paneer cubes and cover and cook so that the masala is evenly coated.
- Add pepper powder for added spiceness and top it further with sesame seeds and spring onions. Serve it hot..
This is absolutely delicious and easy to make. Chilli Paneer is a popular Indo-Chinese dish where cubes of fried crispy paneer are tossed in a spicy sauce made with soy sauce, vinegar, chili sauce! Chilli Paneer Recipe is a classic Indo Chinese dish that is inspired with the asian sauces using indian ingredients. By using paneer and thai red chillies, this dish gets a perfect kick in terms of hotness. It makes a great appetizer for parties and very easy to make as well.