Low Carb Cheeseburger Bake.
You can have Low Carb Cheeseburger Bake using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Cheeseburger Bake
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of low carb ketchup.
- It’s 1/3 of yellow mustard.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded cheese (whatever kind you like… I prefer a sharper cheese).
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 3 of eggs.
Low Carb Cheeseburger Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Brown hamburger meat..
- Add cheese and stir to begin melting cheese..
- Add ketchup and mustard to ground beef mixture and stir.
- Place ground beef mixture in a casserole dish..
- A separate bowl mix eggs and heavy whipping cream. Pour this mixture over ground beef..
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown..