Crostini di Pesce/ Sardine and anchovy garlicky appetizer. Great recipe for Crostini di Pesce/ Sardine and anchovy garlicky appetizer. See great recipes for Sardine In Wasabi Mayonnaise Bun too! A fantastic and varied collection of anchovy recipes from some of Italy's greatest chefs.
We source our Sardines from La Brújula of Spain who use wild sardines. See more ideas about Sardine recipes, Sardines, Recipes. An olive spread that is easy to make for a party appetizer. You can have Crostini di Pesce/ Sardine and anchovy garlicky appetizer using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crostini di Pesce/ Sardine and anchovy garlicky appetizer
- You need 4 oz of can sardines.
- You need 4 each of anchovy filetes.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of fresh parsley.
- You need 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil or more to taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil reserved from sardine can.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil (if needed).
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 each of baguette sliced and toasted (crostini).
Make the tapenade in advance and all you have to do is toast the baguette slices come party time. For those that like black olives, it's a hit. Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times. Add cumin, chili powder, coriander, onion, decided bell peppers, garlic with sardines and salt.
Crostini di Pesce/ Sardine and anchovy garlicky appetizer instructions
- Break apart sardines gently to find back bone and remove..
- Slice sardines and anchovies in a bowl..
- Heat up oil and garlic in pan. Once lightly golden, add the fish and mash into a paste..
- Add in parsley..
- Prepare the bread for crostini by slicing on the diagonal..
- Lightly brush with olive oil..
- Heat in oven at 400 until begins to golden..
- After 2 to 3 minutes remove fish from heat..
- Put some of the spread in a bowl, and with the rest top some of the crostini..
- Add lemon juice red pepper flakes..
Combing sardines with the Thai/Vietnamese hot sauce makes for a tasty combo. Using sardines in spring water, drain the water and top with sriracha sauce. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Recipes, Food. See more ideas about Anchovy recipes, Food recipes and Cooking. Italian cuisine has its origins in Etruscan, ancient Greek, and ancient Roman cuisines.