Salty, sweet and spicy flank steak with creamy avacado-cilantro sauce. Slice steak and serve with cilantro sauce. These shrimp tacos are spicy and delicious. They are served with my favorite avocado salsa and topped with a creamy sour cream and cilantro sauce.
The creamy avocado cilantro sauce is the perfect cool and creamy dipping sauce. Our Favorite Steak Fajitas MarinadeOh, Sweet Basil. Delicious, easy, and healthy steak cobb salad with homemade avocado cilantro lime salad dressing. You can cook Salty, sweet and spicy flank steak with creamy avacado-cilantro sauce using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salty, sweet and spicy flank steak with creamy avacado-cilantro sauce
- You need of Marinade.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Hot Water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garam Masala (optional).
- Prepare 2 tsp of fresh ginger (minced).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of crushed hot pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sesame Oil (optional).
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Flank Steak.
- It’s of Creamy Avacado-Cilantro Sauce.
- You need 1 of Avacado.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cilantro leaves.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Lime juice.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Plain yogurt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of hot sauce.
- You need of Salt and Pepper to taste.
- It’s of All the rest.
- Prepare 3 slice of Fresh ginger.
- Prepare 2 medium of carrots (coarsely grated or cut into matchsticks).
- You need 1 bunch of Scallions (cut lengthwise into 3 inch stips).
- It’s 6 cup of Rice (optional).
They are best paired with my Creamy Cilantro Avocado Sauce! Loooong title but so much love going on in these healthy quinoa patties, guys! Spice-Crusted Flank Steak with Crispy Potatoes. Spoon this cool, creamy sauce over pan-grilled chicken or tacos.
Salty, sweet and spicy flank steak with creamy avacado-cilantro sauce step by step
- Cut steak across the grain into approximately 1 x 3 inch slices..
- Prepare marinade: In a medium bowl combine honey and water to form a thin liquid. Add the remaining marinade ingredients and mix well. Add steak and refrigerate for 2-3 hours..
- Combine sauce ingredients in a blender and blend until well combined..
- In a skillet (preferably cast iron), over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and ginger slices. Heat until ginger is fragrant and oil starts to sputter..
- Drain marinade. Add 1/3 of steak slices to pan and cook for 5-6 minutes, turning slices halfway through. Transfer to plate and repeat 2 more times with remaining meat, using 2 more tablespoons of oil per batch..
- Add the carrots to the skillet and toss, then return all the meat to the skillet and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes..
- Remove from heat and add scallions. Serve with rice and sauce..
Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices. The world just seems so right. Other Sauces for Shrimp Tacos: The Garlic Cilantro Lime Sauce is THE BEST here. But if you need something different due to restrictions or preferences, our Magic Green Sauce or Cilantro Vinaigrette would do the trick. Turn buttery avocado into a crispy side that's so good with its creamy sriracha-spiked dipping sauce you might skip the burger and just eat fries!