Leftover Taco pizza. Our family had so much taco meat leftover from our Cinco de Mayo gathering on Sunday. My mom and I always plan too much for food for parties. Anyone else out there that plans way too much great food for a celebration?
Vegan Taco Pizza–If you would like to have a Vegan Taco Pizza, use sofritas instead of taco meat and omit the cheese. Top with avocado after baking if desired. Pizza in a refrigerator is safe for three to four days MAXIMUM. You can have Leftover Taco pizza using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Leftover Taco pizza
- Prepare of Tombstone cheese pizza.
- Prepare of Black olives (chopped).
- It’s of Diced pickled jalapeños.
- You need of Diced tomatoes.
- You need of Leftover beef taco meat.
Four days is pushing it, and beyond that, you might be kissing your toilet seat. Tap to play or pause GIF Exceptional! Taco pizzas are not liked in this household.not even restaurant quality taco pizzas.but D's Taco Pizza changed that! I made homemade pizza dough since I could not find the one referred to in the recipe and it still turned out great!
Leftover Taco pizza step by step
- Do not follow the directions for the oven temp that are on the pizza, Preheat your oven to 425. Load the pizza up with all the ingredients..
- Slide the pizza no higher than 6 inches from the bottom of the oven and cook for 15 minutes..
- While it’s cooking take some foil and your going to make a ring that you will place around the crust for the final part of cooking. This will allow the interior of the pizza to cook correctly without burning the crust. Your going to use the pizzas cardboard as a template. I made slits around the edge of the ring so the foil would sit off the cheese..
- After 15 minutes you want to move the pizza to the middle rack and place the ring foil on and start the broiler to 450..
Thanks D!:) Great recipe for Leftover Taco pizza. I love to cook creative dishes but just like anyone else I have to make time for taco Tuesday. There are plenty of ways to reuse your taco meat but here's a cheap, easy and delicious way to change it up. Feel free to use whatever cheese pizza you want. Yes, you can reheat leftover pizza in the oven or the toaster oven.