Sesame bread. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough. Immediately before you put the loaf in the oven, brush it again with the egg white and sprinkle the sesame seeds or flax seeds on.
This is inspired by Cuban bread, which requires a different baking method than most yeast breads; it undergoes one rise and is placed in an unheated oven (the dough rises a little more as the oven heats up). For best results, give this bread soon after baking. It's wonderful toasted with the Ginger-Pear Preserves. You can cook Sesame bread using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sesame bread
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- It’s 6 tablespoon of sesame flour.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare of Some sesame seed to sprinkle on top.
I make this bread often, especially when I want a bread that has a bit more body than a white bread, but not as rustic as a traditional French bread. I think the sesame seeds give it a really nice flavor. Unfortunately, I can't remember where on the web I found this. The bread recipe is a typical recipe for homemade bread.
Sesame bread step by step
- I grind sesame seed in my coffee grinder to make flour make sure don’t mix a lot or you make Tahineh.
- Mix all ingredients scoop it in a Microwave safe bowl make 2 spread the sesame seed on top cook on high for 90 seconds.
- You could scoop it and cook it in oven 400 for 10 minutes and the last minute use the broiler on parchment paper enjoy.
Beside using the special gold-colored flour, add lots of sesame seeds with an egg-wash to the top, and most important – add some ice cubes to a preheated cast iron skillet on the bottom shelf of the oven for a crusty crust. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water. This bread has a fabulous taste from the addition of sesame oil. You can also add other seeds of your choice which I have listed as 'optional.' Cooking time includes cycle time in machine and second proofing. Whisk flour, baking powder, salt, cardamom, and baking soda in a medium bowl to combine.