Awesome Spicy Mashed Potatoes.
You can have Awesome Spicy Mashed Potatoes using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Awesome Spicy Mashed Potatoes
- It’s 5 lb of Potatoes (your choice of type).
- You need 1 of Cream Cheese, one block of or more.
- You need 1 of sour cream, as much as your little heart desires.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 of pecan-wood smoked bacon: add to preference.
- It’s 1 block of sharp cheddar or pre shredded cheddar.
- Prepare 1 of Your favorite AWESOME Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flax milk or 2% milk.
- You need 1 of Pink Himilayan salt.
- You need 16 oz of green manzanilla olives.
- You need 1 of chives.
Awesome Spicy Mashed Potatoes step by step
- Peel potatoes and cube them. The smaller they are the quicker they will soften when boiled.
- Soak cubes in a pot of water. This will help remove excess skin peels, and starch..
- Pour pot of cubed potatoes into a large colander and rinse potatoes under sink faucet..
- Add potatoes to a large pot.
- Fill pot 2/3 to the top with water, or at least until water line is above the potato contents by a minimum of 1 inch.
- Add pink Himalayan salt, cover with lid. Bring to rapid boil.
- Boil until potatoes are soft, but remove from heat before they are mushy and become part of the water..
- When soft, drain out the hot water carefully using colander.
- Dump the potatoes back into the pot, add the butter, sour cream, more pink Himalayan salt, cream cheese, bacon, flax milk and mash the potatoes and ingredients with a masher.
- When all ingredients are evenly distributed throughout the potatoes and the potatoes are creamy, not chunky, add green olives, and 12-16 oz of your favorite AWESOME Hot Sauce. Mash again.
- When even distribution is achieved, scoop potatoes into a bowl.
- Top with shredded cheddar, chives, and crumbled bacon.
- Serve and enjoy.