Bbq pulled chicken Mac and cheese. Once baked, remove the chicken from the foil – set the BBQ juices aside — and then shred the chicken using two forks. Feel free to add some more BBQ Sugar-Free Sauce if you wish. Put your macaroni pasta on to cook.
Even better, it can be made in one pot – no muss, no fuss. Reduce heat to low and stir in cheddar cheese until smooth then add cooked pasta. Pour mixture into a large baking dish then top evenly with BBQ chicken. You can have Bbq pulled chicken Mac and cheese using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bbq pulled chicken Mac and cheese
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic, onion powder and pepper.
- It’s 1 box of velveeta shells and cheese.
- You need 1.5 cups of sweet baby rays honey bbq.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
This is a fabulous homemade macaroni and cheese, BBQ sweetened chicken, green onions and a subtle smoky flavor make this a macaroni and cheese perfect for kids and adults alike! Save yourself some time and use a rotisserie chicken for the shredded chicken-you can then use the legs for another meal and the bones for stock! This One-Pot Barbecue Chicken Mac and Cheese is so rich and creamy, you'll never believe it's lightened up! With a decadent cheese sauce that's jazzed up with sweet, spicy and tangy barbecue flavor, this is a great meal to serve the whole family.
Bbq pulled chicken Mac and cheese instructions
- Sauté chicken in an oiled skillet and top w dry spices. Shred with two forks and mix in bbq..
- Make Mac and cheese as directed..
- Place Mac and cheese in greased baking dish or cast iron skillet and top with pulled chicken and shredded cheese. Broil 5 minutes until cheese is melted..
Heat a large soup-type pot over medium-low heat. Add olive oil and butter, then toss in sliced onions with salt and pepper. Add chicken and cook until chicken is hot. Chop or shred the blocked cheese. Combine the chicken; add macaroni; toss the barbecue sauce in making sure that it covers all of it.