Baked Ranch Pork Chops. Place pork chops onto a greased rimmed baking sheet. Mix oil, ranch mix and parsley. Place a rack in the middle of a baking sheet.
All you need is one sheet pan to get gorgeous ranch pork chops and perfectly roasted potatoes! I'm not sure what's going on with me lately but I've been making lots of pork chops. I think the gorgeous weather inspires me to fire up. You can cook Baked Ranch Pork Chops using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Ranch Pork Chops
- Prepare 4-6 of boneless pork cops.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 2 tbsp (1 oz) of dry ranch mix packet.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried parsley (optional).
Ranch Baked Pork Chops are one of those recipes that I keep coming back to over and over again. The best easy baked ranch pork chops – perfect tender skillet baked pork with a tangy zippy ranch flavor the whole family will love – with just five ingredients!. This baked pork chops recipe is naturally low carb, and works in a keto or paleo diet. Be sure to check your ranch seasoning if sticking to a keto diet, or if you are avoiding gluten.
Baked Ranch Pork Chops instructions
- Pre heat oven 425 degrees..
- Place pork chops on baking sheet lined with parchment paper..
- In a small bowl mix, ranch mix, oil and parsley..
- Spoon mixture over chops..
- Bake for 30 minutes then broil on high for 5 minutes or until your desired done range..
- What to serve with these pork chops: stuffing, broccoli, mac and cheese, baked potato with all the fixins', augratin potatoes, corn, mashed potatoes and asparagus..
Place pork chops on a plate and lightly spray both sides with cooking spray. It's a story about how I bought three ingredients and made one of our favorite dinners of all time: Ranch Pork Chops. RANCH Pork Chops are oven-baked, tender and juicy chops packed with ranch-flavor! Tip onto the middle of the sheet pan next to the pork chops. This one pan meal will please the whole family and makes for easy cleanup!