Asian Coleslaw. Inspiration and Ideas Tips & Tricks Chinese Broccoli Slaw. This Chinese slaw uses broccoli slaw mix and ramen noodles with some common pantry items to make a versatile salad for any occasion. A simple healthy recipe for Asian Slaw – easy and crunchy, this vegan slaw can be made ahead and is delicious alongside salmon, tofu, or chicken or stuffed into tacos, topped onto burgers, or added to buddha bowls.
We eat a lot of cabbage around here. Could be my father's Minnesota German roots, but for whatever reason, coleslaw is on the menu several times a week. It's well-liked by the people who've tried it. You can cook Asian Coleslaw using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian Coleslaw
- You need of d SESAME DRESSING.
- You need 3 T of rice vinegar or white wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of toasted sesame seeds.
- It’s 2 tsp of reduced-sodium soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need c of COLESLAW.
- It’s 8 oz of nappa cabbage, finely shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 c of jicama, chopped.
- You need 1/4 c of green bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 c of carrots, shredded.
A bit of sugar mellows the tangy Asian coleslaw dressing. —Alta Goodman of Canton, South Dakota This is a three-cabbage slaw – green, red, and napa – but the real delight is the dressing. It is made with creamy peanut butter laced with brown sugar, fresh ginger, and garlic. This is a very crunchy, very satisfying coleslaw with ramen noodles, cabbage, toasted almonds and sesame seeds. The dressing is vinegar and oil with lots of herbs and a tad of sugar.
Asian Coleslaw instructions
- In large bowl, mix all dressing ingredients..
- Toss in all coleslaw ingredients and serve..
There are a million ways you can make this Asian ramen slaw, but I wanted to give y'all the easiest version! Crumble ramen noodles and combine with green onions, coleslaw mix, sesame seeds and almonds. Mix dressing ingredients (oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper and Ramen Noodle flavor packet) in separate bowl. Add brown sugar, soy sauce, and mirin. This crisp, lightly sweet keto asian coleslaw is a great addition to your weekly meal plan.