Indian Style Buttermilk.
You can cook Indian Style Buttermilk using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indian Style Buttermilk
- It’s 1 small of mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 small of coriander leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of curd.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
Indian Style Buttermilk instructions
- 1.Take a container and add curd, mint leaves, coriander leaves and salt to taste..
- 2. Grind it with grinder..
- 3. And then add water and again grind it..
- 4. Ready to drink. I prefer chilled serving but if you want you can serve directly after done..