Blueberry Peach Oatmeal Crisp Gluten Free.
You can have Blueberry Peach Oatmeal Crisp Gluten Free using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Peach Oatmeal Crisp Gluten Free
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Gluten Free Bobs Red Mill Rolled Oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Pamela's Gluten Free Baking Mix.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Rumford Aluminum Free Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Real maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Organic Cinnamon.
- You need 1 of Organic Free Range Egg.
- You need 3 cups of frozen Blueberries.
- Prepare 2 cups of Organic peeled and sliced Peaches.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Sea salt.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Organic Cane Sugar.
Blueberry Peach Oatmeal Crisp Gluten Free instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Place frozen blueberries and peaches into a 13 x9 x 1 inch casserole dish. Stir in 2 teaspoons of cane sugar..
- In a separate bowl combine Baking mix, oats,baking powder, cinnamon,egg, and sea salt. Mix until all ingredients are wet. Add the maple syrup to this mixture and stir to evenly distribute. Place this on top of fruit by dropping spoonfuls every few inches. The mixture will not cover the entire pan..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until it is lightly browned..