Easy and Decorative Chocolate Roses for Valentine's Day.
You can have Easy and Decorative Chocolate Roses for Valentine's Day using 4 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy and Decorative Chocolate Roses for Valentine's Day
- You need 50 grams of Chocolate.
- It’s 15 grams of Starch based sweet syrup (sugar syrup).
- Prepare 5 grams of Water.
- It’s 6 grams of Granulated sugar.
Easy and Decorative Chocolate Roses for Valentine's Day instructions
- Melt the chocolate over a hot water bath. (Do not temper it.).
- Put the water and granulated sugar in a cup and microwave for 30 seconds. Melt the sugar to make a syrup..
- Add the starch-based sweet syrup (sugar syrup) to the cup, and dissolve it using a hot water bath..
- Add the sugar mixture to the bowl of chocolate, then mix well over a bowl of ice water..
- It is done when it hardens and looks dry..
- To make the rose, form a 1-2 cm ball..
- Then flatten it into an oval shape. (I work on an ice pack covered in plastic wrap since my hands are warm.).
- Roll it between your fingers..
- This will form the core of the rose..
- Add two little petals..
- Then add three larger petals. (I recommend setting the petals into a triangular form at this step.).
- Continue adding more petals until you reach your desired size. Trust your intuition!.
- Note: The roses look best if the core is set higher than the petals. I also recommend slightly curling the petals outward..
- This is how they should looks from the side..
- Use them to decorate mousse pudding..
- Then gift wrap them..
- Or else decorate a cake. See..
- They're easy to make and look gorgeous..
- Try decorating with different sized roses..
- Combine them with chocolate ribbons when decorating. Be creative!.