Summertime Pasta Salad. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. These summer pasta salad recipes from Food Network are perfect for pairing with your favorite grilling recipes or for accompanying a sandwich on your next picnic trip. In a large kettle, cook pasta according to package directions.
Place pasta mixture in a large bowl. Take a bite out of summer with these small pasta salad recipes! A friend served this BLT pasta salad, and I just had to get the recipe. You can have Summertime Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Summertime Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 box (16 ounce) of your favorite pasta.
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1 of zucchini, peeled and cut into cubes.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of red pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 can (4.25 ounce) of black olives.
- Prepare 1 bottle (16 ounce) of Greek dressing.
My husband loves BLT sandwiches, so this has become a favorite of his. Summer means cookouts, and cookouts mean pasta salad. We're bringing our favorite kinds of pasta salad to the table and letting the mayo and no-mayo renditions duke it out once and for all. Add a small splash of pasta cooking water and toss well.
Summertime Pasta Salad instructions
- Bring pasta to a boil….. Don’t forget to salt your water!!.
- Drain pasta, rinse in cold water and return to pot after draining thoroughly…….
- Add to pasta your black pepper, garlic powder, parsley flakes, zucchini, red onion, red pepper, black olives and Greek dressing, stir thoroughly…….
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight, stirring occasionally…..Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Transfer the pasta to a large serving bowl and add the drained black beans, sliced cherry tomatoes, fresh corn and feta or avocado. This easy pasta salad is a delicious contribution to a neighborhood potluck and a surefire bet for your own summer barbecue! No mayo means you don't have to worry about it spoiling in the sun, and whole grain and plenty of veggies mean you can still indulge in dessert without feeling like you overdid it. In this post, I'm going to show you how to make a delicious Summer Pasta Salad. Whenever I made summer pasta salad, it's almost to pretty to eat.