Thai style Shrimp and Pork Meatball Soup.
You can have Thai style Shrimp and Pork Meatball Soup using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai style Shrimp and Pork Meatball Soup
- Prepare 16 of bounces large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined. Savevshells.
- You need 8 ounces of fresh shiitake mushrooms, stems removed and sliced.
- You need of zest of 1 lemon.
- It’s 3 of anaheim peppers, cut in half, thin sliced.
- You need 2 of red hot chili peppers, thin sliced.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, thin sliced.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, mincec.
- Prepare 1 (13.5 ounce) of regular coconut milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh grated ginger or 1/4 teaspoon hround.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 of tablesppon tamari soy sauce.
- You need 2-3 ounce of packages of ramekin shrimp and lime noodles.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chili infused olive oio.
- It’s 4 cups of unsalted or low-sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sirachavsauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 of recipe of my pork meatballs found in my sweet and spicy pork.
- Prepare of meatball lettece wraps, cooked.
- It’s of Garnish.
- Prepare 2 of green onions, sliced.
- You need of siracha sauce as needed to add to individual taste.
- It’s of fresh lime wedges.
Thai style Shrimp and Pork Meatball Soup instructions
- Heat oil in a large stockpot, add shrimp shells and cook until light brown. Remove all shells and discard them.
- In pan shrimp shells were cooked add mushrooms, garlic and onions, cover and cook on medium low until tender.
- Uncover and add peppers, cook stirring 5 minutes.
- Add all remaining ingredients except noodles, shrimp and meatballs. Bring to a boil reduce to a simmer and cook 20 minutes.
- Add ramen noodles, breaking up some and cook until tender.
- Add meatballs and raw shrimp seasoned with a sprinkle of sriracha seasoning blend and meatballs and cook very gently just until shrimp is cooked, about 3 m8nutes.
- Serve with lime wedges and siracha sauce.