Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken.
You can cook Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken thighs (skin on, bone in).
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Black pepper (sprinkle).
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- You need 10 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 bottle (16 ounce) of Greek dressing.
- You need 1 of small can chopped black olives (4.25 ounce).
- You need of Feta cheese.
Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place chicken thighs in a large pan that has been heated with vegetable oil, sprinkle black pepper over both sides of thighs, and sauté until slightly browned, just a few minutes……..
- Now place browned chicken thighs into crock pot…….
- Arrange sliced onions and green pepper over chicken……Add your minced garlic on top……..
- Pour your bottle of Greek dressing all over chicken thighs……..
- Cover and cook on Low for 8 hours……..
- After chicken thighs have cooked for 8 hours, stir in your can of chopped black olives, stir slightly…..
- Remove thighs from crockpot when done, garnish with feta cheese, serve with parsley rice and enjoy 😉!.