Slow Cooker Italian Tomato Sauce.
You can cook Slow Cooker Italian Tomato Sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Italian Tomato Sauce
- It’s 1 (28 oz) of can of No Sodium Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 1 (28 oz) of can of Tomato Puree.
- It’s 1 (6 oz) of can of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water.
- You need 2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- It’s 2 tsp of Garlic powder or 2-3 Cloves of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried Basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2-3 of Bay leaves.
Slow Cooker Italian Tomato Sauce step by step
- Pour the tomato puree and tomato sauce the slow cooker..
- Next, add the tomato paste into the pot, then add the water..
- Put all of the spices, except the bay leaves, into the sauce. Stir it all together..
- Place the bay leaves into the pot, after you stir the sauce..
- Place the cover on top of the slow cooker, set the temperature to low and put the timer to 6-8 hours. At the halfway point, be it 3 or 4 hours, stir the sauce..
- After you stir it, put the lid back on the slow cooker and cook for another 3 to 4 hours..