Nearly vegan spinach pasta. I am not kidding, it's one of the easiest recipes which is not only delicious but also very healthy. You will only need a few ingredients to make this nutrient-rich spinach sauce. Home » Main Meals » Vegan Spinach and Artichoke Pasta.
Keyword one pot creamy pasta, vegan creamy garlic pasta, vegan fettuccine alfredo. This healthy vegan pasta recipe is full of flavor. We've got garlic, shallots, lemon, spinach, and pine nuts in here, among other tasty ingredients. You can have Nearly vegan spinach pasta using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nearly vegan spinach pasta
- It’s 1 of whole wheat penne pasta or red lentil penne pasta.
- You need 1 pack of vegan ground beef(beyond meat crumbled).
- It’s 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare 1 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of garlic.
- It’s 1 bag of spinach.
- You need 1 cup of chop bell pepper green or your fav color.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped mushroom.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp of Virgin Olive oil.
This spinach mushroom pasta is also nice and filling. Vegan Spinach and Mushroom PastaSalt and Lavender. Vegan Spinach PastaPepper Bowl. coconut milk pasta sauce, pasta, salt, spinach. Healthy Pasta With Spinach In It Recipes.
Nearly vegan spinach pasta step by step
- For spinach sauce: in a blender or food processor add spinach, cream cheese, garlic, almond milk,Parmesan cheese and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Cook pasta as per box instructions.
- In a sauce pan add olive oil, bell peppers, onion,mushroom until tender then add ground beef and cook on low heat for 3 mins. Stir occasionally.
- Add handful of spinach, pasta to the sauce pan then spinach sauce. If sauce too thick add a lil more almond milk as desired. Season with salt pepper, oregano, parsley. Stir and cover n let simmer for 5mins and low heat. Serve and enjoy.
This vegan spinach stuffed pasta dish is hearty, filling and absolutely delicious! I definitely got a thing for vegan one pot pasta or one pot meals in general! So because you all liked it so much I just had to come up with another version of this vegan one pot pasta. This time, I left out the peas and the zucchini and used spinach and cherry. This Spaghetti with Spinach Sauce recipe is an easy pasta sauce that's, healthy & flavorful.