Fresh Fish Soft Taco while on vacation.
You can have Fresh Fish Soft Taco while on vacation using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fresh Fish Soft Taco while on vacation
- You need of Fish.
- You need 1/2 pound of fresh fish.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour self-rising.
- You need As needed of oil to shallow fry in.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Guacamole.
- You need 3 cups of cubed avocado.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of grated onion.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of lime juice.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s As needed of lettuce.
- You need As needed of sour cream.
- You need As needed of sliced ripened black olives.
- You need of Soft taco.
- You need As needed of 5 inch flour tortillas.
Fresh Fish Soft Taco while on vacation instructions
- Clean the fish, remove the bones, cut into nuggets. Add salt, pepper, and flour. Fry in the oil till done. Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Repeat till done..
- Mix the ingredients for the guacamole. Leave the avocado a little chunky..
- Add to a flour tortilla add what toppings you want it can be Whatever you like to eat with fish. I hope you enjoy!!!.