Simple Vegetarian Pasta. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Pasta Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! This fresh, vibrant pasta recipe makes an easy vegetarian midweek meal (there are no anchovies in this puttanesca to make it vegetarian). Rich Pasta for the Poor Kitchen "Easy, simple and humble, a 'take for granted' pasta dish.
Vegetarian Linguine with Red Cabbage A little bit of cheese can add a lot. We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help. You can have Simple Vegetarian Pasta using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Vegetarian Pasta
- It’s of servings of any whole grain pasta.
- It’s of minced garlic.
- It’s of diced onion.
- Prepare of tomato.
- It’s of baby spinach.
- You need of grated Parmesan.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of butter.
Broccoli, pasta and cheese come together to give you this satisfying meal in a snap! It may seem like an unlikely pair but broccoli and pasta actually work really well together. Add the peas and pasta to the egg and oil mixture immediately. A quick Vegetable Pasta that's made with less pasta and more veggies that tastes so amazing, no one realises it's a healthy pasta recipe!!!
Simple Vegetarian Pasta instructions
- Prepare pasta from directions on package. Add salt and olive oil to the water..
- Add some butter to pan on medium heat. Add garlic to get that aroma going (~1 min). Then add onions and spinach and some more of the butter. Stir occasionally for about 10 minutes..
- Put pasta on low heat when done. Stir in some butter to the pasta. Then parmesan. Keep stirring. Once melted, add the onion/garlic/spinach mix..
- Top with chopped tomato and fresh parm *chef’s kiss*.
It's a vegetarian pasta loaded with a whole head of broccoli, corn, zucchinis, capsicum/peppers and onion, and smothered in a garlic herb tomato sauce. Many people enjoy healthy vegetarian pasta dishes whether they are vegetarians or not. Pasta is adaptable, familiar, and versatile, which makes it a comforting choice—especially for new vegetarians. If you're cooking for a mixed crowd, you can always cook a portion of meat separately to be added later. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, and saute the garlic until lightly browned.