Paleo Teriyaki Stir-fry Zoodles. Stir in bok choy, zucchini, and garlic powder. A quick and delicious weeknight chicken stir fry you can easily customize using your favorite seasonal veggies. Kelly Smith, from The Nourishing Home, is the author of one of my favorite grain-free baking cookbooks.
I used different vegetables but got my inspiration from this post. I spiralized zucchini, red onion, carrot, sweet potato and added mushrooms. Cooked in olive oil and then added garlic and regular coconut aminos (sadly ordered the wrong kind and didn't have the teriyaki kind on hand) and it turned out AWESOME! You can cook Paleo Teriyaki Stir-fry Zoodles using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paleo Teriyaki Stir-fry Zoodles
- You need 1 T of evoo.
- You need 2 T of coconut aminos teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1 of large carrot.
- It’s 1/2 of large green bell pepper, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 of yellow onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 head of baby bok choy, chopped.
- It’s 1 of large zucchini, spirilized.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
I put it over white rice as kind of like a stir fry. My entire family ate it up and. I made it for a coworker (who is obsessed with all things vegetable) for her going away party and it was a hit. You can get my favorite spiralizer here (it is the perfect tool to make low carb zoodles).
Paleo Teriyaki Stir-fry Zoodles instructions
- In large skillet, heat oil and 1 T teriyaki sauce. Add carrot, green pepper and onion and cook until tender..
- Stir in bok choy, zucchini and garlic powder. Drizzle on remaining teriyaki sauce..
- Cook, stirring occasionally until zucchini is tender..
Now, for what would go with them. I knew I had a recipe for Paleo teriyaki (which can be loaded with sugar when you buy it at the store or get it at a restaurant) and I had some beef steak in. I've made lots of stir-fry for dinner because it's quick, easy and I can prep everything in the morning. Stir in bok choy, zucchini, and garlic powder. Teriyaki Sheet Pan Tofu Stir Fry with Zoodles You may be saying, "Well, it's not a stir fry if it's made in a sheet pan." Well, yes, it's cooked on a sheet pan, but it's plated as a stir fry with zucchini noodles and tossed with a teriyaki stir fry sauce.