DIY Valentine's Day Treats.
You can cook DIY Valentine's Day Treats using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of DIY Valentine's Day Treats
- Prepare 1 of assorted sprinkles, colored sugar and candies.
- It’s 1 of pink, red, and white candy melts.
- You need 1 of marshmallows, waffer cookies, pretzels etc..
DIY Valentine's Day Treats step by step
- Melt candy melts as directed on package. Dip marshmallows, cookies or pretzels in candy melts. Place on parchment paper and adorn with sprinkles, colored sugar or candy..
- Allow treats to harden. Package as you wish..