Summertime Pasta Salad. Let Our Collection Of Easy & Simple Recipes Guide You In The Kitchen. Browse Now Pasta salad is on the menu in a big way this summer. Not content with mere side dish status, the best pasta salads are busting out main-dish moves with bold tastes and textures.
Pour cooked pasta and water over vegetables to thaw; rinse and drain well. In a small bowl or jar with tight-fitting lid, combine salad dressings, dill and garlic salt until smooth. Place pasta mixture in a large bowl. You can have Summertime Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Summertime Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 box (16 ounce) of your favorite pasta.
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1 of zucchini, peeled and cut into cubes.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of red pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 can (4.25 ounce) of black olives.
- You need 1 bottle (16 ounce) of Greek dressing.
These summer pasta salad recipes from Food Network are perfect for pairing with your favorite grilling recipes or for accompanying a sandwich on your next picnic trip. As soon as the summer heat arrives, the last thing you want to do is spend hours in a hot kitchen. (Of course, you still want to serve your loved ones homemade dishes, but we think they should be things like quick and easy dinner recipes.)That's where summer pasta salad comes into play. Shrimp, Lemon & Gemelli Party Pasta Salad Recipe Dill, mustard, and capers are just a few of the flavors that spice up this easy to make pasta salad. Pasta Salads are a cinch to make and a great way to show off summer veggies.
Summertime Pasta Salad instructions
- Bring pasta to a boil….. Don’t forget to salt your water!!.
- Drain pasta, rinse in cold water and return to pot after draining thoroughly…….
- Add to pasta your black pepper, garlic powder, parsley flakes, zucchini, red onion, red pepper, black olives and Greek dressing, stir thoroughly…….
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight, stirring occasionally…..Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Add some grilled chicken or shrimp, and you've got the makings of a satisfying meal. Take a bite out of summer with these small pasta salad recipes! A friend served this BLT pasta salad, and I just had to get the recipe. My husband loves BLT sandwiches, so this has become a favorite of his. Summer means cookouts, and cookouts mean pasta salad.