Protein Granola. Easy Homemade Protein Granola Recipe With Honey. This protein-packed granola recipe is homemade and so easy to make. It is also made with honey which can also be substituted with maple syrup if needed.
Nature Valley's oat and honey granola earned the highest score in our blind tasting. While simple in flavor, Nature Valley got this combination just right. As one tester remarked, "Plain, simple and sweet—as granola should be."And the simple blend of flavors here was done. You can cook Protein Granola using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Protein Granola
- You need 1 of serving protein powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of almond milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chia seeds.
- You need 2 tablespoons of flaxseed meal.
- You need 2 cups of oats.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips.
This Healthy Homemade High Protein Granola Recipe is lower in sugar and higher in protein than the average store-bought granola. Homemade granolas should create a delicious and easy healthy breakfast recipe with lots of oats nutrition! Make your own granola with nuts and seeds to get the ultimate flavors. This high protein low sugar granola recipe is specifically formulated for a crispy, clumpy.
Protein Granola instructions
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and line a baking sheet with greased parchment paper..
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, whisk together honey, peanut butter, almond milk, and chocolate chips until melted..
- Whisk in vanilla extract, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, chia seeds, protein powder and ground flaxseed meal until well combined..
- Next add in the oats, 1 cup at a time and stir until oats are coated..
- Place the mixture on the prepared baking tray and spread out into a thin layer. Break up the mixture a bit by using your spatula so you will end up with clusters..
- Bake for 15 minutes and then flip granola over and break it up further. Bake for another 15 minutes and then let the granola cool completely before eating..
Enjoy with milk, or mix with other treats throughout your day. see all Granola Buy Now Chocolate Granola with Coconut & Cacao Nibs (Pictured): Use naturally sweetened chocolate protein powder. Cardamom-Almond Granola: Use naturally sweetened vanilla protein powder. Perfect for adding protein to yogurt and parfaits! Homemade Protein Granola Bars These bars are soft and chewy just like a granola bar should be, and as the name implies, they're packed with protein. In other words, this granola bar is the breakfast or snack of every real foodie's dreams.