Healthy one-pan garlic tofu noodles. This pan-fried sesame garlic tofu will change the way you feel about tofu if you aren't already a tofu fan! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you've claimed yourself not a tofu fan, you probably just haven't had tofu the.
Crumble the tofu into a mixing bowl and combine with the cornstarch and five spice powder. Coat the bottom of a wok or frying pan with peanut oil and heat on high until it's Made it with ground pork & lots of homemade chili garlic paste and served it on Chinese noodles. So delicious and quick to prep. You can have Healthy one-pan garlic tofu noodles using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy one-pan garlic tofu noodles
- You need 60 g of rice noodles.
- You need 50 g of tofu.
- Prepare 100 ml of tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need Half of an onion, sliced.
- It’s of Sprinkle of basil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare Half of a cup water.
Tofu noodle soup is a cozy and familiar vegan alternative to chicken noodle soup. This quick and simple recipe is perfect for when you feel under the weather. Tofu noodle soup hits the spot when you want comfort food that feels nourishing and restorative, not heavy. Caramelized udon noodles in a sweet soy sauce, broccoli, mushrooms, carrots, black sesame seeds and cilantro.
Healthy one-pan garlic tofu noodles step by step
- First, you blend the tofu with some of the tofu water in a blender till it turns into a smooth paste..
- Then you mince the garlic or use a garlic mincer..
- You chop up the onion into thin slices..
- Then you stir-fry the onion and garlic in one tablespoon of olive oil..
- You add the blended tofu, tomato sauce, water and rice noodles into the pan..
- Let it simmer for a few minutes then sprinkle in the salt, black pepper and basil then you cook the noodles to your liking and voilà..
We love adding our organic tofu to this inspired Asian recipe. Or just order it plain for a meatless meal fit for all. Pan-fried tofu has texture and absorbs sauce much better than plain tofu, especially when it comes to Asian-inspired sauces. As far as veggies go, either grab your An easy almond butter sauce, pan-fried tofu,veggies, and noodles! This Healthy Stir Fry Noodle recipe is low carb, family-friendly, one-pot.