Keto Beef Suet Soup. Meals with clean ingredients – Check out vegan, keto & good-for-you soups. Keto, Vegan, and Gluten-Free options available. Heat a large dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Need ideas for more keto vegetable soup recipes? Add beef fat, coco aminos, fish sauce, and beef broth. Add salt and pepper to taste In a frying pan over medium heat, pour a small amount of egg so it will be thin. You can have Keto Beef Suet Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Beef Suet Soup
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cubed beef fat.
- It’s 1 of scrambled egg.
- You need of bokchoy.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of coco aminos.
- You need 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- It’s of Minced onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced ginger.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
This Low-Carb Slow-Cooker Vegetable Beef Soup is loaded with chunks of tender beef, tomatoes, carrots, and onions. Celeriac shines as a low-carb substitute for potatoes. The broth is scented with garlic, rosemary, and thyme. Rich morsels of bacon add even more flavor and smokey goodness.
Keto Beef Suet Soup instructions
- In a pot over medium heat saute ginger onion and garlic for 1 min..
- Add beef fat, coco aminos, fish sauce, and beef broth. Bring to boil and cook for atleast 20 mins. Then add the bokchoy. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, pour a small amount of egg so it will be thin. Make sure it is spread in the pan like youre making a crepe. Cook both sides for 1 min each.
- Roll the egg and cut it vertically it should look like this.
- Plate it a bowl and enjoy! 🥣.
Savory and hearty low carb vegetable beef soup is a one bowl meal that will keep your belly warm and full on a cold night! Serve with a side salad or slice of my keto cornbread for a complete meal! Low carb beef stew is rich and hearty – without the carbs! The Best Keto Beef Stew Crockpot Recipe This Slow Cooker Beef Stew has a classic beef stew flavor profile with rosemary, Worcestershire sauce, and vegetables. We keep it lower in carbs with rutabaga instead of potato, and use a bit of beef gelatin to thicken it (and also to bump up the nutrition!).