Spicy Bacon Avacado Cheeseburger. Cobb SaladChicken Breast, Avocado, Blue Cheese, Bacon, Tomato, Egg and Mixed Greens Tossed in Our. Baja Chicken TacosSoft Corn Tortillas Filled with Mildly Spicy Chicken, Cheese, Tomato, Avocado, Onion, C. This recipe makes a giant, can't-fit-in-your-mouth cheeseburger–delicious!!
This one is a BANGER, my friends. DONATE TO OUR SHOW AND GET A SHOUTOUT. A grown up grilled cheese sandwich loaded with bacon, avocado, chicken, and pepper jack cheese. You can have Spicy Bacon Avacado Cheeseburger using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Bacon Avacado Cheeseburger
- You need of Burger Mix.
- It’s 1 lb of lean ground beef, good quality is best.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Small diced white onion.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic salt Or: to taste, just kidding!.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 packages of Large sesame hamburger buns.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 8 of strips of thick smoked bacon.
- It’s 1 packages of sliced American Cheese. Or: your favorite melty cheese..
- It’s 1/2 of Large White Onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Flour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Garlic salt.
- It’s 4 of leaves of leaf lettuce.
- It’s 2 of Avacados sliced.
- Prepare of Spicy Burger Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mayo.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of Suracha Hot Sauce or to taste.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice, 2-3 wedges. Or: lime.
- You need 1 tbsp of Small diced roasted red bell pepper. Or: fire roasted fresh red bell pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Chili powder Or: to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Seasoned salt or to taste.
True story: I didn't learn how to make a proper classic grilled cheese sandwich until I was in my late teens. This grilled cheese sandwich with mascarpone and fontina cheeses gets kicked up another notch with avocado slices and strips of cooked bacon. Spice marinated and flash fried steak strips on a bread roll with cheese and spicy avocado, served with an optional portion of fries. The Best Avocado Cheeseburger Recipes on Yummly
Spicy Bacon Avacado Cheeseburger step by step
- Combine all burger mix ingredients with your hands. Mix well and dorm into large round patties, larger than the buns making the center thinner. Chill patties for 10 min..
- Mix together all Burger Sauce ingredients and refrigerate..
- Grill burgers to desired doneness topping each patty with cheese..
- Fry bacon till golden crispy on griddle or skillet. Cool on paper towel.
- Optional: Toss onions in flour and garlic salt in plastic bag and fry in oil over hight heat till golden and carmelized..
- Butter the buns lightly and toast on med-high heat on same bacon pan till golden crispy..
- Spread top bun with sauce, then avacado, (keeps from slipping out) bottom bun with burger, bacon, lettuce onion and then top bun and WALLAH! ENJOY!.
Avocado Bacon Cheeseburgers, Avocado Sprouts California Cheeseburgers With Shallot Mayo, Bacon-avocado Cheeseburger. Western Bacon Cheeseburger recipe on the ORIGINAL copycat recipe website! Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger For real hungry folks, Carl's Jr. has designed a The delicious sweet-and-spicy secret sauce is what makes this dish one of P. They absolutely make this burger. along with the amazing home ground beef, delicious comeback sauce and smoky streaky bacon. Spread the spicy mayonnaise on the bottom of a bun.