Garlic bread personal pizzas. Spread toast with pizza sauce; top with pepperoni and cheese. DELIVERY & CARRYOUT LOCATIONS ARE OPEN! Order pizza online from a store near you.
Spread two tablespoons of sauce on each piece. If using spaghetti sauce mix in Italian seasoning, onion and garlic powder to taste in sauce. This post is sponsored by Hidden Valley Ranch but the content and opinions expressed here are my own. You can cook Garlic bread personal pizzas using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic bread personal pizzas
- It’s 6 pieces of garlic frozen bread.
- It’s 12 of table spoons of pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s to taste of Italian seasoning, onion powder and garlic powder seasoned.
- Prepare of Any toppings you like, pepperoni sausage bacon ham etc.
Place bread on top of rimmed baking sheet. Using a pastry brush, brush half of garlic/butter/oil mixture evenly over cut surfaces of bread, making sure to get plenty of bits of garlic and aromatics. Combine garlic, butter, and oil in a microwave safe dish or in a small saucepan. Personal Pizza with Garlic, Spinach & Mozzarella This quick and easy clean eating pizza uses pita bread for a traditionally thin and crispy crust.
Garlic bread personal pizzas step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Bake garlic bread 5 minutes..
- Spread two tablespoons of sauce on each piece. If using spaghetti sauce mix in Italian seasoning, onion and garlic powder to taste in sauce. Top with cheese..
- Top with your favorite toppings and sprinkle more Italian seasoning on top. Broil 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted..
- You could do this and replace the pizza sauce with gravy and top with cooked scrambled eggs, bacon bits and sausage crumbles for a breakfast version. You could use buffalo sauce in place of pizza sauce and top with cheese, shredded chicken and ranch for buffalo pizzas..
Vary the toppings to your taste preferences: add diced Roma or sun-dried tomatoes, chopped olives or even leftover cooked broccoli. Garlic Bread Pizza A few days ago I went to Walmart for one of those bigger trips that usually involve multiple pet products and various and sundry household stuff. I couldn't resist picking up a few more Pioneer Woman goodies while I was there – these adorable little measuring cup bowls and some of the kitchen towels this time. Bellatoria is a lifestyle, a relaxed mood, a fond memory, an all encompassing experience of how life and food mingle with each other. Scroll down our Italian inspired pizzas for your favorite varieties.