Sweet & Spicy Chicken. Hide content and notifications from this user. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist.
You can cook Sweet & Spicy Chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet & Spicy Chicken
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of chicken strips, cut into bite size chunks.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of corn syrup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of lite soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hot chili pepper sauce.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 medium of medium green pepper, sliced into strips (optional).
Sweet & Spicy Chicken step by step
- Saute chicken in hot oil until lightly browned..
- In a bowl, mix together syrup, soy sauce, chili sauce, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Pour mixture over chicken..
- Bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes or until the liquid has reduced to a sticky glaze, turning chicken occasionally..
- If using, add peppers and stir then serve over white rice..