BWW Asian Zing. Enjoy a side of our Asian Zing sauce when you order online from Buffalo Wild Wings®, the ultimate place to get together with your friends, watch sports, drink beer, and eat wings. Find sauces and dry seasonings you'll savor at Buffalo Wild Wings®. Enjoy a bottle of our Asian Zing sauce when you order online from Buffalo Wild Wings®, the ultimate place to get together with your friends, watch sports, drink beer, and eat wings.
Chicken is coated in a sweet, spicy & tangy sauce that is full of Asian fusion flavor. Show of hands, who here has been to Buffalo Wild Wings? My husband ate there SO often when he was working in Kentucky and could not stop talking about one specific flavor. You can have BWW Asian Zing using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BWW Asian Zing
- Prepare of Make the wings:.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 2/3 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of large egg or 2 egg whites.
- You need 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into small chunks.
- You need of or strips (about 3/4-1 lb. of chicken).
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- It’s of Made for 6 wings.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of soya sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of white cooking wine.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoon of Sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ginger juliennes.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of crushed dried red chili flakes.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sesame seed oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt according.
- It’s to taste of Crushed pepper according.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chopped cilantro leaves for garnish(optional).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chopped scallions for garnish(optional).
- Prepare A few of white sesame seeds for garnish(optional).
In comparison to teriyaki, Buffalo Wild Wings' Asian Zing is the wilder vaguely Asian-inspired sauce. It's sticky and packs plenty of soy. It's not quite what you'd expect from the chain. Owner of iconic Katz's Deli talks life and business during coronavirus This is a good one!
BWW Asian Zing instructions
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Combine the flour and breadcrumbs in a small mixing bowl. Whisk the egg(s) and milk together in a small bowl..
- Place a piece of foil or parchment paper onto a cookie sheet and spray with non-stick cooking spray..
- Working with one piece of chicken at a time, dip each piece into the egg mixture, then into the breading blend (double coat if desired) Tip: Use one hand to handle the egg mixture and the other hand for the breading to make it easier..
- Arrange the chicken on the baking sheet and then spray a light coating of cooking spray over the chicken pieces. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and begins to lightly brown..
- Turn the heat up to broil and continue to cook the chicken for 1-2 more minutes or until the surface begins to become golden brown and crispy, watching it carefully..
- Make the sauce:.
- In another bowl add the soya sauce, rice vinegar, rice wine, sriracha sauce and mix well until fully incorporated..
- Heat your favorite skillet or pan on medium flame and add the sesame oil, make it hot..
- Gently add the crushed garlic and ginger julienne to the hot oil and saute for few minutes until fragrant..
- Next add the dried crushed red chili flakes and saute for a few minutes.
- Pour the prepared sauce into the pan, increase the heat and keep on stirring until it thickens and becomes like a syrup..
- Now add the bonless chicken wings into the pan and toss it until fully coated with the sauce. Continue this on low flame..
This hack of Buffalo Wild Wings Asian Zing Sauce is on-point. If you like the sauce you should definitely try this recipe at home. Customers who viewed this item also viewed. Buffalo Wild Wings' Asian Zing wing sauce is truly delish – and pretty darn easy to whip up. Sold by MayhemMacomb and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.