Sweet, spicy, and sticky spam. Great recipe for Sweet, spicy, and sticky spam. Learn what are Chinese Meat Cooking Sweet, spicy, and sticky spam Recipe by Michelle – Cookpad All Reviews for Sweet, Sticky and Spicy Chicken. My chicken was sticky, sweet and spicy just the way it was supposed to be.
Try it with your favorite SPAM® recipe. Ever wonder what pork would taste like if pigs subsisted on hot peppers? But if it's tasty spice you covet, you're in luck. You can have Sweet, spicy, and sticky spam using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet, spicy, and sticky spam
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of red hot. hot sauce. (or whatever u prefer).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 12 oz of can of spam (25% less sodium) or your pick.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of black pepper.
- You need 1 of oil.
These spicy sweet sticky wings were the answer to a recent craving. We had a few friends in last night for sips and nibbles and I was in the mood for Crispy, sticky and with great spicy heat; these were irresistible and I ate way too many of them. Diethood » Recipes » Dinner » Spicy, Sweet and Sticky Chicken Thighs Recipe. The glory that is this amazingness… If I was this sticky chicken, I'd kiss myself.
Sweet, spicy, and sticky spam step by step
- Mix your soy sauce, garlic, honey, ginger, and hot sauce. Set aside..
- Cut spam into small cubes, then add to an oiled pan..
- Fry up spam till browned as much as possible on both sides. Add salt and pepper..
- Toss around to coat salt and pepper all over spam and now you can add soy sauce mixture..
- Careful cause it thickens fast. I put my heat on med high for 2 mins and stirred to coat spam and left it alone for 2 more mins. It was turned blackish in some areas. and then once it's all sticking to the spam it's done..
Combine flour, salt and pepper in bag and coat the chicken strips. Can increase/reduce hot sauce to your spicy desires. Sweet Sticky and Spicy ChickenScratch This With Sandy. This sticky, sweet and spicy Asian Chicken recipe is a family favourite and is a great one-pan, weeknight meal. This one can be made with Cook's Notes for Asian Sweet and Spicy Sticky Chicken.