Easy philly spaghetti squash. Easy Chicken Philly Spaghetti Squash Boats. If there is one thing I hear time and time again from readers and friends alike, it's this: Cooking for a family made up of several members is a challenge. Philly-cheesesteak shepherd's pie topped with spaghetti squash instead of potatoes is a lower carb option for the traditional shepherd's pie.
To put it in simple terms.the flavors in this beef casserole is going to blow your mind. Once browned, add tomato sauce and philly, let cook on low until squash is done Once squash is cooked, "shred" into spaghetti strands. Top each side with the beef mixture, then top with parm cheese. You can have Easy philly spaghetti squash using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy philly spaghetti squash
- You need 1 of squash, cut in half cleaned out.
- You need 1 cup of crushed tomato.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of chunk philly cream cheese (bigger chunk= creamier sauce).
- Prepare 1/4 of onion diced small.
- It’s of Parm cheese.
- You need to taste of Dried basil,.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Easy Chicken Philly Spaghetti Squash Boats With this recipe, it would be hard NOT to want bite or, you know, an entire dish to yourself. Overflowing with sauteed peppers and onions, seasoned strips of chicken and melty cheese, these boats will become a popular request for a weekday meal! In these paleo and gluten-free times, spaghetti squash is kind of having a perfect moment. It stands in heroically as a delicious, satisfying substitution for wheat pasta.
Easy philly spaghetti squash step by step
- Place the cut, cleaned out squash on baking sheet and bake for 45min at 400°F.
- Meanwhile in a pan brown beef, add your onions and seasoning. Once browned, add tomato sauce and philly, let cook on low until squash is done.
- Once squash is cooked, "shred" into spaghetti strands..
- Top each side with the beef mixture, then top with parm cheese..
- Place back in oven under broil until golden..
- That easy! Enjoy.
Get more veggies (and fewer calories) in your favorite comfort food recipes. Get the Longest Spaghetti Squash Noodles. Here's how to get the super-long strands of a spaghetti-lover's dreams. This ya boy, Philly boy Jay!!! You may know me from YouTube or phillyjaycooking.com.