Sweet and spicy baked chicken. Butter melted with sweet hot pepper jelly makes a terrific spicy glaze for roast chicken. Uses hot pepper jelly and butter as a basting sauce; this bird really is both sweet AND spicy! (Note: Watch the bird closely during baking; the sugar in the jelly makes it a beautiful rich, brown color but can also. This sweet and spicy pulled baked chicken (that's a mouthful I know but this chicken is just that; a delicious mouthful) is so easy, juicy, light and tasty!
Place the chicken on an oiled baking sheet. When the wings are almost done, make the sweet and spicy sauce. If you're using a large quantity of chicken, make the sauce in a large pan so it's easier to mix the wings. You can cook Sweet and spicy baked chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet and spicy baked chicken
- It’s of baked chicken.
- You need 6 of chicken breasts.
- You need pinch of salt.
- Prepare pinch of garlic powder.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need pinch of ground black pepper.
- Prepare dash of Louisiana hot sauce.
- Prepare dash of sweet bbq sauce.
Enjoy these wings and let me know what you think in the comments below. Halloween is one of the rare times of year when this hidden mischievous nature surfaces. Take these Sweet and Spicy Baked Chicken Drumsticks Recipe, for instance. This recipe for Sweet and Spicy Baked Sriracha Chicken Thighs is one that I worked on with my niece Kara, and it took us a few tries to get just the right combination of ingredients to make the sweet-spicy glaze to brush on the chicken.
Sweet and spicy baked chicken step by step
- Pre heat oven 350.
- Put your chicken in a cooking glass pan add seasonings.
- Add your Louisiana hot sauce and sweet bbq sauce on the chicken as much as you like for the heat and sweetness then add the garlic cloves on top if you want..
- Put in oven and bake on 350 for 30 to 45 minutes or until done. Make sure it's not red or pink..
Along the way we discovered that it doesn't really take much sauce. Not just sweet and spicy, but also a bit salty and sour – mmm! The sauce on this amazing chicken is like pure magic! Sometimes I make this sauce separately as a sweet Chicken breast is usually the blandest food ever, but that truly changes when it's baked with this addictive sweet and spicy sauce! Sweet and spicy chicken is a popular takeout order at my local Chinese restaurant, but I prefer making my own version at home — and now you can, too.