Creamy Crockpot Spicy Chicken. Slow Cooker Creamy Tuscan Chicken is the richest, creamiest crockpot meal you will ever eat. And it is so simple to make. Creamy Tuscan Chicken has an ample amount of creamy, thick sauce that tastes great served over pasta or mashed potatoes.
Everyone loves a good take-out curry, but homemade chicken curry is something special. Crockpot Creamy Mississippi Chicken- tender pieces of shredded chicken coated in a rich, creamy sauce with a spicy kick. The combination of Ranch seasoning and pepperoncini peppers is to die for. You can cook Creamy Crockpot Spicy Chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Crockpot Spicy Chicken
- It’s of Chicken mixture.
- It’s 4 of large chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of taco seasoning (use more if needed to cover chicken).
- You need 1 clove of crushed garlic.
- You need 1 of jalapeño pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of chopped green chilies (4 ounce).
- Prepare 1 can of back beans (drained and rinsed).
- You need 1 can of red enchilada sauce (10 ounce).
- It’s 1 can of hot red enchilada sauce (10 ounce).
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need of Optional toppings.
- You need 1 of chopped green onion, cilantro, tomato, avacado, shredded cheese.
And as much as I love regular Crock Pot Mississippi Chicken, adding cream cheese makes this dish even more crave worthy. The Best Slow Cooker Spicy Chicken Recipes on Yummly Slow Cooker Sunday: Honey Garlic Chicken Slender Kitchen. Cream cheese and cream of mushroom soup create a rich and creamy sauce for the boneless chicken breasts which cook up so tender, you don't even need a knife to cut them.
Creamy Crockpot Spicy Chicken instructions
- Spray crock pot with non-stick spray (Pam).
- Sprinkle chicken with taco seasoning and rub into meat..
- Place chicken in crockpot and add the rest of ingredients (except for topping ingredients) Also, if you do not like spicy food you can leave out the jalapeño pepper and use 2 cans of mild enchilada sauces instead..
- Cook on low for 6 hrs. Shred chicken with two forks while still in pot. Mix all together..
- Serve over rice or put in warm flour tortillas. You can also use as a dip with chips..
- Top with your favorite toppings..
A packet of Ranch seasoning mix provides plenty of flavor. Also a plus: You probably have most of these ingredients in your cupboard already. Let's talk ingredients: thinly sliced onion, minced garlic, coconut milk, my favorite Muir Glen tomatoes, ginger, SRIRACHA, and some chunks of chicken breast. All of this gets throw into a slow cooker with a teaspoon of salt. Easy Creamy Crock-Pot Coconut Curry Chicken.