Vegetable Soup *Vegan. Explore Soups Made with Nutrition-Packed Ingredients You Know and Love Today. If you don't eat oil, use some water or vegetable stock instead.; Use any veggies, spices, or herbs you have on hand. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.
Soup, especially vegetable-centric soup, doesn't need to simmer for hours on the stove. Whether you're looking for a weight loss soup or just something to warm you up this winter, this easy low carb vegetable soup recipe will hit the spot! It's naturally keto friendly, paleo, has a vegan option, and is just all-around healthy no matter your way of eating. You can cook Vegetable Soup *Vegan using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Soup *Vegan
- It’s 1 of red onion or 6 shallots.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/4 of cabbage.
- It’s 3 of carrots.
- It’s 100 gr of green beans.
- It’s 2 of brocoli.
- You need 1/4 of cauliflower.
- It’s 3 of spring onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped celery leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 10 cups of water.
- You need 100 gr of beef or chicken frame.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
When I need a healthy, low calorie and easy dinner this gluten free homemade vegetable soup is the recipe that I turn to. It is naturally gluten free and vegan. This Vegan Vegetable Soup recipe is hearty, healthy and anything goes with this. Vegan Vegetable Soup is the perfect recipe to clean out the fridge.
Vegetable Soup *Vegan instructions
- Boil beef or chicken frame with 10 cups of water to make stock, put aside..
- Chop red onion and garlic, put aside..
- Chop all vegetables, put aside..
- Pre-heat cooking oil, cook onion and garlic until it smells good, cook chopped carrot, green bean, brocoli, and cauliflower until half cooked..
- Pour beef or chicken stock, wait until its boilig.
- When it starts bubbling, sprinkle salt and pepper, stir it well..
- Put the cabbage, and wait until all the vegetables cooked. (Half cook or well done, depends on what you like).
- Sprinkle chopped spring onion and celery, stir it well, turn off the stove and serve it while its hot..
A little bit of this and that. This soup is vegan unless you want to top it with Parmesan cheese, which isn't a bad idea if you ask me. The ingredients list, while a little on the long side, includes mostly pantry items. Every single one of them is nutritious! Confession: the idea for this soup recipe came from Trader Joe's.