Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos. Seasoned chicken with a rice and bean stir-fry, fresh avocado, tomatoes, green onions, and creamy queso fresco crumbles. In a large skillet, cook the beef until mostly browned. Stir in onions, chiles and garlic and cook until onions have.
Serve as rice bowls, inside burritos, on top of nachos, or any other way you want. Made with chicken, sweet potatoes, tomatillo salsa, and pinto beans, this easy chili is a cross between chile verde and white chicken chili. Get This Recipe Romulo Yanes Instructions. You can cook Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos
- It’s 1 package of large flour tortillas.
- It’s 1 lb of chicken breast diced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Medium size onion diced.
- It’s 1/2 can of black beans.
- You need 1/2 can of sweet corn.
- Prepare 2 tsp of taco seasoning.
- You need 8 oz of package Mexican cheese blend.
- You need of Tex-Mex sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of ranch dressing.
- You need 1/3 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of taco seasoning.
Shred chicken with two forks and stir well. In a large bowl, combine the corn, beans, tomatoes, jalapeno and seasonings; pour over chicken. Shred meat with two forks and return to the slow cooker. In a large skillet, combine cooked rice, salsa, taco seasoning, corn, black beans, cilantro, onion/lime mixture, and chicken.
Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos step by step
- In a cast iron skillet heat olive oil medium heat and cook chicken, onion and 2 tbsp taco seasoning. Cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Add in the black beans and corn and cook a couple more minutes.
- Prepare the Tex-Mex sauce by combining salsa, ranch and 1 tbsp taco seasoning..
- Take a flour tortilla and place some Mexican cheese in the middle. Add chicken mixture then top with Tex-Mex sauce. Tuck in the sides and roll so no mixture can leak out.
- Fry burritos in a non stick skillet to brown somewhat crispy.
Cook on medium-high to heat through, stirring frequently. A popular tex-mex recipe…Easy Chicken Chimichangas! These deep fried burritos have a crunchy, golden brown shell. You may also like our barbacoa beef and homemade tortillas! Be sure to check out our favorite Mexican Recipes!