Low carb candied pecans. This recipe for Low-Carb Candied Pecans brings pecans to a new level. They are a flash to make and taste so good, it's hard to believe they work in low-carb, ketogenic, Atkins, diabetic and Banting diets. Tools To Make Low Carb Candied Pecans: Click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe.
These Keto Candied Pecans are delightfully sweet without any added sugar. It's the easiest recipe with only a few simple ingredients, and you end up with the most wonderful, sugar-free snack to enjoy anytime. They remind me of the sugared nuts you get on a salad at places like TGI Fridays. You can cook Low carb candied pecans using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low carb candied pecans
- You need 1 cup of erythritol.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 16 oz of pecans halfed.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Pecan pralines are a favorite old-timey candy! They are perfect treat for a low carb and keto diet. Sugar Free Pecan Pralines are the perfect crunchy sweet treat! Pecan pralines are a favorite old-timey candy that is super easy to make and only requires a few ingredients!
Low carb candied pecans step by step
- Preheat oven to 250°F..
- Mix the erythritol, salt, and cinnamon in a large ziplock bag..
- In a large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients together..
- Using a slotted spoon, scoop the pecans into the bag, and then give them a good shake. lay them out on a sheet pan and bake for 1 hour. Stir every 15 minutes. Let cool on the pan, then store in an airtight container for up to a week..
IMPORTANT NOTE: The monkfruit used in this video is Lakanto brand, which is an erythritol / monkfruit blend. They make the perfect snack or salad garnish. Most candied pecan recipes I've seen call for making them in the oven, but something about that feels a bit too fussy and long to me. Keto Candied Pecans are the sweet and salty snack you need this holiday season! Glazed with a hint of cinnamon makes this homemade low carb snack How to make keto candied pecans.