Chilli Potatoes (Indian Version).
You can have Chilli Potatoes (Indian Version) using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chilli Potatoes (Indian Version)
- You need 4 large of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chopped ginger.
- It’s 4 of chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tomato ketchup/sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli sauce.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of cornflour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 4 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 dash of of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of salt as per requirement.
- It’s 1 of chopped corainder leaves.
- It’s 1 of sliced spring onions.
Chilli Potatoes (Indian Version) step by step
- Peel and cut the boiled potatoes into any shape you like..
- For Batter – Mix well the cornflour,salt,black pepper,1 cup of water & bread crumbs in a bowl..
- Marinate the sliced potatoes in the batter prepared..
- Heat the oil in a deep pan/fryer over a high flame.Add the marinated potatoes and cook for a few minutes till they turn golden brown. Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside..
- In a pan heat the oil (you can use the same oil previously used for frying potatoes). Add the garlic, ginger & green chillies to it and stir-fry for a few seconds..
- Add the fried potatoes,tomato ketchup,soya sauce,corainder leaves,chilli sauce and salt to taste.sauté them..
- Garnish with spring onions & serve hot..