Italian Nachos. Italian sausage, pepperoni, banana peppers, mozzarella, and pizza sauce make for great nachos. Italian Nachos Restaurant-Style. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Italian Nachos aka. my new weakness.
This is a recipe I am working on to get my fix at home. The menu described them as Italian Nachos, and they are actually quite easy to make at home. I had never heard of Italian Nachos before either, but they turned out to be absolutely divine. You can have Italian Nachos using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Nachos
- You need 1 package of Wonton wraps.
- Prepare 1 of rotisserie chicken.
- You need of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of roma tomatoes (optional).
- Prepare of banana peppers (optional).
- You need of black olives (optional).
- Prepare of alfredo sauce (see alfredo sauce recipe).
- You need of jalapeño (optional).
- It’s of salsa.
Old Chicago Italian Nachos Copycat Recipe: Italian nachos with pepper rings, Italian sausage crumbles, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and crispy fried wonton chips served with marinara dipping. These Italian Nachos are one of my favorite game day appetizers. Loaded with chicken breast, these baked nachos are quick to make and are perfect for feeding a crowd. Amore Tip: Substitute chopped salami for cooked sausage.
Italian Nachos step by step
- Fry wonton wraps in coconut oil (or any other frying oil). Lay out wontons on baking sheet. Cover with chicken, cheese and any other topping desired. Bake at 350 until cheese is melted. **Top with alfredo sauce and salsa..
Italian nachos is a delicious Italian recipe usually served as a appetizer. These Italian nachos are bursting with melted mozzarella cheese and the flavors of fresh basil, olive oil, cannellini bean hummus, and spicy tomato "salsa". MORE+ LESS These Italian Nachos are loaded with a homemade cheese sauce, spicy Italian sausage and roasted bell peppers. I think I just found my new favorite appetizer. I took classic nachos and made them.