Barley Shepherd's Purse fish ball congee 大麦荠菜鱼丸粥.
You can cook Barley Shepherd's Purse fish ball congee 大麦荠菜鱼丸粥 using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Barley Shepherd's Purse fish ball congee 大麦荠菜鱼丸粥
- You need 1 cup of frozen Shepherd's purse.
- Prepare 4 of fish balls.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pressed pearl barley.
- It’s 2 Tsp of starch of your choice.
- Prepare 16 oz of broth of your choice.
- You need 1 Tsp of Chinese cure pork belly (optional).
- Prepare of Water a lot.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Barley Shepherd's Purse fish ball congee 大麦荠菜鱼丸粥 instructions
- Bring barley in water to a rolling boil and reduce heat to medium and cook for at least 20 minutes. Add cure pork bits, fish balls upfront..
- Once barley become tender. Stir in a cup of chopped green. I use Shepherd's purse here for its unique flavor and medicinal features..
- Adjust seasoning with sea salt to your taste..
- Dislove starch in 1/2 cup of cold water and pour it into the congee. I use kudzu powder for detox purpose. Once the liquid become translucent. It's done. Enjoy this healing yet comforting congee..