Easy Apple Crisp with Vanilla Yogurt.
You can cook Easy Apple Crisp with Vanilla Yogurt using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Apple Crisp with Vanilla Yogurt
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of apples – peeled, cored and diced.
- You need 1 cup of sifted all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, softed.
- Prepare of Sugar free vanilla yogurt.
Easy Apple Crisp with Vanilla Yogurt instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease an 8-inch square baking dish..
- Arrange apple slices evenly in prepared baking dish..
- Sift flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl. Cut in butter using a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal; sprinkle over apples..
- Bake in preheated oven until topping is golden, 40 to 45 minutes. Cool slightly before serving. Add your choice of vanilla yogurt as a topping..