Chicken shashlik. Chicken shashlik is a great way to kick your chicken tikka up a big notch. Tandoori chicken on a bed of Indian spiced onion, green and red pepper. So I look for any way I can get more of it.
Cut the onion, capsicum, and tomatoes into small cubes. Skew chicken and vegetables closely on bamboo skewers. Chicken shashlik is a delicious appetizer next to a tandoori chicken dish. You can cook Chicken shashlik using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken shashlik
- It’s 1 cup of capsicum, cubed.
- You need 3-4 of Potatoes, thick slices.
- It’s 1 cup of carrot, cubed/round.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomato, cubed/round.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken, cubed.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ginger paste -.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic paste -.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of red chili powder -.
- It’s 1 tsp of hot spice powder -.
- It’s 2 tbs of yogurt -.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar -.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt -.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce light -.
- You need 1-2 teaspoon of lemon juice -.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of oil – for frying.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato ketchup -.
These chicken skewers are a great way to indulge in more tender chicken snacks. This recipe includes marinated boneless chicken chunks threaded on wooden skewers along with capsicum, onion and tomatoes and grilled beautifully so that all the flavours are infused in the dish. Shashlik is basically like a shish kebab, which translates to skewered meat and is a dish that was popular in central and South Asia. Shish were generally made using chunks of lamb, but chicken kebabs have become just as popular.
Chicken shashlik step by step
- Step 1- in a large bowl take all vegetable and chicken..
- Step 2- add ginger, garlic, red chili, sugar, salt, soy sauce and lemon juice. Mix well and rest for 10 minutes..
- Step 3- now insert the marinated chicken and vegetables into the skewers.
- Step 4- heat 3 tablespoon oil in a fry pan. fry sushlic until deep brown (shallow fry at least 15-20minutes.).
- Step 5 Brush tomato ketchup and cook for a few more minutes and remove from heat. serve with sauce and salad. serve as a appetizer or snacks..
Chicken Shashlik With Gravy Restaurant Style Chicken Shashlik Sizzler Recipe, Learn how to make Chicken Shashlik Sizzler (absolutely delicious recipe of Chicken Shashlik Sizzler ingredients and cooking method) Marinated chicken chunks pierced along with capsicum, onion and tomato in a skewer, grilled crisp. This Chicken Shashlik Sizzler recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Shashlik (Shashlyk) or 'Meat Skewers", enjoys popularity over many regions of Europe and Asia. Although originally made from Mutton, Chicken Shashlik has also gained popularity.