tomato bruschetta. Browse Our Fast & Easy Appetizers Recipes Collection. Add the balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Think of it as summer on toast! This appetizer or side dish makes a crispy complement to any Italian entree. I just started with my grandmother's bruschetta recipe and added fresh tomatoes! You can have tomato bruschetta using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of tomato bruschetta
- Prepare 6 slice of Italian or French bread.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parsley.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of tomato-thinly sliced.
It's one of the yummiest bruschetta recipes I've found. —Jean Franzoni, Rutland, Vermont Bruschetta is the perfect appetizer for summer parties. In fact, I only make bruschetta during the summertime, since ripe tomatoes are the number one key to making great bruschetta. At its best, bruschetta is light and crisp, covered in deep red tomatoes and full of fresh flavor. In a medium skillet over medium-low heat, heat oil.
tomato bruschetta instructions
- brush bread with Olive oil.
- rub bread with pealed halved garlic.
- place bread in 375°F oven till slightly brown.
- remove bread and flip . place tomato ,cheese and parsley on one top of each slice.
- place back in oven until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes..
Brush both sides of the bread with olive oil and sprinkle one side with salt and pepper. Spread baguette slices with butter; top each with a cheese slice. The fresh basil and healthy dose of garlic really ramp up the flavor. Meanwhile back at the bat cave, toast the bread. This can be done either in the toaster (if it's got really wide slots) or under the broiler (if using this method watch closely so it doesn't become a brickette).