Stir fried beef/pork. Pork stir-fries work well with lots of different cuts. Boneless pork chops (it's just very lean, so be careful to not over cook it; otherwise, it will dry out), pork tenderloin, and even ground pork are all options. How I make sure the pork gets crispy?
This fast and easy Beef and Cabbage Stir Fry is a filling low carb dinner with big flavor and endless possibilities for customization. Honestly, I think pork or even ground turkey would work just as well or better, and will most likely be less expensive than beef. You can use a whole pound of meat if you like. You can have Stir fried beef/pork using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir fried beef/pork
- It’s 4 of celery stalks, leaves attached.
- Prepare 10 of Baby carrots and root veggies, sliced diagonally.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger, minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of Sauce and Beef.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of white wine.
- It’s 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 lb of beef or pork (bone-in cuts), boiled until tender (from broth). Alternatively: 1 lb ground beef.
Beef stir fry is the perfect Chinese-restaurant-style dish that you can make at home. We love making this beef stir fry recipe instead of getting takeout! How to Make Beef Stir Fry. This dish requires a little more prep time than many recipes, but it's so worth it!
Stir fried beef/pork instructions
- Mix ingredients of sauce in a bowl until fully dissolved..
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in wok. Add beef and 1 tbsp of sauce. Stir fry for 3 minutes. Work in batches to avoid overcrowding the wok. Set aside..
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in wok. Add garlic, baby carrots and root vegetables. Stir fry for 3 minutes or until you reach desired texture. Set aside..
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in wok. Add ginger and celery. Stir fry for 1 minute. Add beef, carrots, and root vegetables, and remaining sauce. Mix well to combine..
Prep your veggies ahead of time and place. This Pork Stir Fry is a quick and easy ground pork recipe with big flavours! This simple but delicious Chinese beef stir-fry with three vegetables has a lucky meaning in Chinese. Feel free to substitute other vegetables. This recipe for Chinese stir-fry beef with three vegetables features an interesting contrast of textures and flavors that pleases both kids and adults.