Mini Strawberry Cocoa Mousse Cake For Valentine's Day.
You can cook Mini Strawberry Cocoa Mousse Cake For Valentine's Day using 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Strawberry Cocoa Mousse Cake For Valentine's Day
- It’s 1 cm of thick Sponge Cake.
- You need of Decoration.
- Prepare 1 dash of Diced almonds, strawberries, etc..
- It’s of Chocolate layer.
- It’s 30 grams of Milk chocolate.
- It’s 30 grams of Heavy cream (at room temperature).
- It’s 1 of Rum.
- Prepare 1 dash of Cocoa.
- It’s of Strawberry Cocoa Mousse.
- It’s 20 ml of Milk.
- You need 5 grams of Cocoa powder.
- You need 50 grams of Strawberry jam.
- Prepare 2 1/2 grams of Powdered gelatin.
- It’s 15 ml of Water.
- Prepare 80 ml of Heavy cream.
Mini Strawberry Cocoa Mousse Cake For Valentine's Day step by step
- Prepare a sheet of sponge cake. You can also use a store-bought one as well. Slice the cake so that it's 1 cm thick. I use this recipe: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/146484-foolproof-fluffy-genoise-sponge-cake https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146484-foolproof-fluffy-genoise-sponge-cake.
- Cut out the cake with a ring mold..
- Put the ring mold on a plate and place a 5cm diameter piece of parchment paper or plastic mousse film on the bottom, to fit the mold..
- Put the round of cut cake inside the ring..
- Whip the cream until soft peaks form..
- Heat the milk in the microwave (500 W) for 30 seconds, add the cocoa powder and mix well. Put it in a blender together with the strawberry jam and blend well..
- Sprinkle the powdered gelatin in the water and heat in the microwave (500 W) to dissolve. Add the dissolved gelatin to the mixture made in Step 6 and blend again..
- Add the mixture in Step 7 to the whipped cream, and mix with a spatula until smooth..
- Pour the mixture in Step 8 into the cake-lined mold, nearly to the top. Hit the mold a few more times on the counter top to remove air bubbles and smooth the surface. Chill in the refrigerator until set..
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave. Add the heavy cream and mix until smooth..
- Pour the chocolate mixture on top of the set mousse. Chill in the fridge for 15 minutes..
- Sift some cocoa on top and take off the metal ring and the parchment paper..
- Decorate the top as you'd like..
- "Mini Chocolate Heart Cakes" https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/146517-heart-shaped-petit-chocolate-cakes-for-valentine-s-day https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146517-heart-shaped-petit-chocolate-cakes-for-valentines-day.
- "Crispy Crunchy Truffles" https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/170424-for-valentine-s-day-crispy-crunchy-truffles.