Paleo Pumpkin Scramble. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Declious and healthy Paleo (gluten free) recipes. All Breakfast Dessert Dinner Drinks Lunch.
These gluten-free and paleo pumpkin banana muffins are a perfect addition to your breakfast spread or a great option for an afternoon snack. Our Paleo Life is a collection of recipes, meal plans, guides and information on living a healthier lifestyle in general, focusing on your nutrition first and foremost. We have seen incredible changes in our family since switching over, and want others to realize the benefits that we have. You can cook Paleo Pumpkin Scramble using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paleo Pumpkin Scramble
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coconut oil or cooking spray.
- It’s 3 large of egg whites.
- Prepare 1 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 1 small of very ripe banana (if you don’t have a ripe banana, just mash up your banana and warm it in the microwave for about 40 seconds).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1 of Favorite toppings, like nutbutter, coconut butter, honey, and/or fruit.
Sarah Ballantyne, PhD (aka The Paleo Mom) is an award-winning public speaker, New York Times bestselling author and world-renowned health expert. Sarah uses her medical research background to create educational resources that help you regain your health through diet and lifestyle choices informed by the most current evidenced-based scientific research. Paleo Breakfast Recipes Whether breakfast is a grab-and-go affair or your morning is easy and relaxed, we've got you covered with an impressive selection of Paleo breakfast recipes. All of our recipes can be prepped or fully prepared ahead of time and range from a quick Breakfast Smoothie to a more leisurely Sausage and Zucchini Breakfast.
Paleo Pumpkin Scramble step by step
- Heat coconut oil in a medium skillet over medium heat..
- Mix all ingredients..
- Scramble batter on medium heat, flipping and stirring occasionally for about 10 mins..
Paleo pumpkin fudge brownies made with almond flour and pure maple syrup. These healthy treats are sinfully delicious while still on the healthy end of the spectrum. I've included two recipes – one vegan version, and one with eggs. Oh hey, I made us veggie brownies! Finding delicious AIP breakfast recipes is tough.