Butternut Squash and spinach pasta (Gluten Free).
You can cook Butternut Squash and spinach pasta (Gluten Free) using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Butternut Squash and spinach pasta (Gluten Free)
- Prepare 3 TBSP of avocado oil (substitute any healthy oil).
- You need 1 of shallot chopped.
- You need 3 slices of turkey bacon chopped.
- You need of Fresh spinach roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 (1 lb) of butternut squash cubed.
- You need 1/3 cup of white wine.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s of Parmesaan cheese (grated and shaved).
- You need of Adobe seasoning.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s of Brown rice spiral pasta (GF).
- Prepare of Toasted panko bread crumb (GF) optional.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Butternut Squash and spinach pasta (Gluten Free) step by step
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Grease a baking sheet with avocado oil.
- Season butternut squash with Adobe and toss on the baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 min or until browned, turning once or twice..
- Boil water and cook pasta according to package directions. Rice pasta usually takes at least 15 min.
- Sauté shallots, garlic and bacon in a large pan until browned.
- Add spinach to pan and stir.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Add a splash of wine and chicken broth to pan.
- Allow mixture to slow boil and then add the squash and toasted walnuts.
- Add the drained pasta to pan with a splash of the pasta water.
- Mix well and pour into large bowl.
- Using the same pan toast the panko bread crumb with a sprinkle of the grated cheese.
- Sprinkle the bread crumb as well as some shave Parmesan over the pasta before serving…