Gourmet Avocado Toast. Queen Avocado Toast: combine the avocado, lemon juice, and salt and pepper and mix. Spread on the toast and top off with pomegranate seeds, cotija cheese, and microgreens. Top the bread with the avocado.
Toast has never been the same since avocado's reign began. And while nothing beats the simplicity of mashed avocado, there is a lot of room for customization. Look at it like a canvas, ready for your favorite fixings. You can cook Gourmet Avocado Toast using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gourmet Avocado Toast
- It’s 1 of Large Ripe Avocado.
- You need 2 of Large Pieces of Sourdough Bread.
- You need of Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- It’s Leaves of Fresh Arugula.
- Prepare 1 Squeeze of Fresh Lime Juice.
- It’s 1 of Light Drizzle of Olive Oil.
- You need of Red Chili Flakes.
- You need of Coarse Rock Salt OR Himalayan Pink Salt.
- Prepare of Coarsely Ground Black Pepper.
You might be surprised at how easy it is to make gourmet avocado toast. The avocado toast craze isn't slowing down anytime soon. The totally trendy snack item has not only taken over the food scene, but has also taken over everyone'sInstagram feed. With new and innovative recipes circulating, we're taking it back to the OG avocado toast and showing you how to spice up your favorite food trend with some easy gourmet twists.
Gourmet Avocado Toast instructions
- Prepare your Avocado by slicing it in half lengthwise running your knife into the top narrow half and then circling it all around the pit. Twist the two halves of the avocado to separate it and then remove the pit by giving it a firm whack with your knife blade and then twisting it out..
- Dice the avocado by running your knife lengthwise down the flesh so that the tip of your knife just touches the skin at the bottom. Make vertical cuts about a cm apart and then make horizontal cuts across also about a cm. Use a spoon to scoop out the diced avocado..
- Toast your sourdough bread using either a toaster or my favourite method: under a broiler. You'll have to be more careful when it's under the broiler since it can burn very quickly but the result is a nice crispy crust on top while the rest of the slice remains chewy..
- Place the diced avocado evenly over the toast pieces and press down gently just so they cling to the bread a little bit. Top with crumbled feta, a squeeze of lime juice, a sprinkle of coarse salt, black pepper, chili flakes, and arugula leaves..
Gourmet Avocado Toast Made with Pina Colada Guacamole, Tomatoes and capers. Make it for Brunch or a Light Lunch Recipe. This week, I am paying tribute to a very popular breakfast item. I love eating toast for Sunday brunch. Avocado toast gets a quick upgrade with poached eggs and McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Citrus Chili & Garlic with Chia Seasoning.