LadyIncognito's Mock Buffalo Hot Wings.
You can have LadyIncognito's Mock Buffalo Hot Wings using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of LadyIncognito's Mock Buffalo Hot Wings
- It’s of Mock wings.
- It’s 4 lb of package of boneless chicken (I used thighs for this recipe).
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour of your choice for coating the chicken.
- You need 1 of oil for frying.
- You need of Buffalo Sauce.
- You need 1 stick of unsalted butter melted.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of hot sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sriracha sauce.
LadyIncognito's Mock Buffalo Hot Wings step by step
- Prepare your mock wings by first slicing your chicken into 1½ to 2 inch wide strips. They will not all be even or symmetrical in size based on the chicken itself..
- Place into mixing bowl and season the chicken with the salt and pepper then add the eggs and massage it all together. Don't be afraid to get your hands dirty..
- After massaging your chicken let it sit for a few minutes while you heat your oil for frying..
- Melt your stick of butter in the microwave in fifteen second intervals until melted. Add the hot sauce and sriracha sauce to the melted butter and mix until it is well blended together..
- Coat your chicken pieces and fry them until golden brown and crispy..
- Preheat your oven to 450°. Using your cleaned mixing bowl place chicken and buffalo sauce on top and fold with cooking spoon until it is well coated. Place in a casserole dish and into the oven until chicken dries partially to soak in the flavor..
- Serve with your favorite side and enjoy!.