You can cook Spicy Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Potatoes
- Prepare 2 of Large Potatoes, peeled, washed and cut in 1 inch cubes..
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of veg oil..
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds..
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Ginger, Garlic and Turmeric (fresh) Paste..
- It’s 4 of Fresh hot green chillies chopped..
- It’s 2 tsp of kosher salt..
- It’s 6 of grape tomatoes (sliced in Half).
- It’s of Fresh chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Pav Bhaji National Brand Masala.
Spicy Potatoes step by step
- Boil potatoes in a large enough pot. Add 1 tsp salt to water. Boil uncovered until potatoes are fork tender. Drain and put aside..
- Heat 2 Tbsp OIL in pot. Add cumin seeds, cook 2 minutes. Add ginger, garlic and turmeric paste. Cook 1 minute..
- Add potatoes, Masala and 1 tsp kosher salt. Add chillies. Add a little water and mix well. Cook 10 minutes on low heat..
- Top with fresh cilantro, tomatoes and serve..
- This is fresh turmeric..